C2C ~ Stocking Fillers - Under £10
1) MUA Matte Lipstick - Matte Lipsticks from MUA are amazing. I own this one myself and absolutely love it. Any girl would love it as their lips will pop with colour.
2) Pilot Beanie hat - Beanie hats are definitely a winter essential so why can't a girl look cute? I love this pink bobble ear hat and gives you that childish vibe.
3) Topshop Frilly Socks - No woman can resist the topshop frilly socks. If you buy them for any young girl they will get a little bit excited for them as they are so cute and classy.
4) Melting Snowman - Lush has so many amazing christmas bits n bobs. The melting snowman is one of the cheapest items and yet it looks just as good as their higher priced products.
5) Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder - This is so raved about in the beauty world and plus oily skin is a issue. It is always handy to receive a powder.
6) Baby Lips - Since baby lips are still quite new in the UK I thought that it would be a nice stocking addition. Although they aren't brilliant they still add a nice tint to the lips. The hydrate and SPF ones aren't good either.
7) Claire's brushes - I can't believe these are so cheap. Brushes are a thing any beauty junkie (or in a harsher case a beauty hoarder).The brushes are white and purple which is ideal as you can see whether they are dirty. I really can't find a reason not to buy them.
8) VO5 Hairspray - I love this hairspray and is a handbag essential as it fixes fly aways. In shorter would they are mandatory.