First World Problems
1) Air-cons on and you're cold and if you turn it off you're going to be absolutely boiled.
2) Going to the fridge which is fully stocked and you have no idea what to eat.
3) Having Netflix or Amazon Prime Instant Play and having no idea where to start.
4) When you wifi signal wants to play cheeky beggars with you.
5) Ads midst YouTube.
6) When you're blog post goes crazy on you and end up typing over something you spent hours on. Yeah, thanks.
7) Eating too much salad before the meal comes at the Harvester and you're not hungry any more.
8) Eating all your cinema snacks before the movie because of ads.
9) Repurchasing something you lost and then it shows up.
10) Gasping for a drink and you reach for the cup and it's empty.
11) Shampoo and Conditioner never run out at the same time.
12) Accidently send a snapchat to someone and having to reply awkwardly.