Rambling Thoughts // Exam Results
Thoughts whizzing around in my head
- How am I going to get anywhere in like if I fail French, I can't even say Hola amiga/amigo! Why did I even take GCSE French?
- What am I going to wear? Should I just wear a bin bag to disguise the comfort eating which summer causes?
- I'm breaking out so badly because of stress, should I do everyone a favour and wear a paper bag over my head.
- What am I going to do if my grades are low, how do I tell my friends? How do I tell my family or whoever?
- If I fail, what quote should I use to sound like a smarty-pants?
- What if my grades are lower than the predictions?
- What if everyone has forgotten who I am because I live under a rock?
- She studied longer than me the day before the exam, I knew I should've crammed every last detail of Gestalt and Gregory's theory into my head.
- I reckon I could have better in my Biology exam if I remembered that 5 minutes earlier not when the exam is no longer.
- If I just scrape a 'C' at GCSE, how am I going to cope with A-level. I knew I should have started A-Level revision in Year 1.
- What am I going to do when everyone posts their results on Facebook. Should I practise putting my head down in shame?
- What if everyone remembers I'm short, they're going to tower over me with their long legs.
- What am I going to do when someone's crying about a 'B' being disappointing, what am I going to do when I get a 'D' in Science?