Sunkissed Summer Tag
Thank you Mary from Crazy In Life for tagging me, here are my answers.
1. What is your go-to product for a sun kissed summer glow? (bronzer, self tanner, etc.)
Definitely has to be the No7 Quick Dry Spray, it gives a natural golden glow and doesn't look orange but you have to make sure not to look like streaky bacon.
2. What book would you recommend for a summer read?
I would have to say Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. The storyline is so mysterious and I think books full of enigma are key for the summer.
3. What's your signature summer scent this year?
A body spray from the Polished Collection from FCUK, it smells so exquisite and make me feel really posh.
4. The sun is shining and it's time to get outside! What's your favorite thing to do?
My favourite thing to do is going for a walk around my local area, perhaps have a picnic by the canal.
5. You're on the boardwalk and your stomach is grumbling. What's your go-to summer beach food?
Chips with cheese and lots of salt. Chips are the best when it comes to summer food.
6. Sunscreen is always important, but it's a MUST in summer! What's your favorite? (Face, body, or both)
Nivea Kids sunscreen, SPF 50 is vital for me and the unusual complexion I come with. The smell is awful though but it just the job which is what you pay for.
7. After a day in the summer sun and heat, what do you do to cool off?
Go to Costa and grab a mango and passion-fruit cooler. Scrummy!
8. How do you wear your hair in the summer? (down, ponytail, ombre, dip dye, etc.)
Either beachy waves with the help of my Babyliss Waving Wand or just a simple pony-tail.
9. Must-have nail polish for summer 2014?
Bare nails, you don't need to maintain them as much so there's no worry when it comes to swimming.
10. Sometimes it just feels good to chill out and watch Netflix. What shows/movies do you recommend for summer?
Here's a list, Friday Night Dinner, The Inbetweeners, The IT Crowd. Only the best!
11. Do you wear liquid foundation, BB cream, or tinted moisturizer in the summer?
Liquid foundation because I need full coverage at all times.
12. It's super bright outside! Do you reach for sunglasses or a hat?
Sunglasses, I love how you can switch it up with different frames to transform a look.
13. What is your summer jam this year?
Definitely musical soundtracks, I'm loving Wicked at the moment.
"It's time to trust my instinct, close my eyes and dream..."
14. Do you have a summer bucket list? If so, share some things on the list.
Yes, link here.
15. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Show us your fave bathing suit this year!
Bikini, though I don't swim that much, I go in the sea which I wear a totally unattractive wetsuit.
16. Summer means heat... and sweat! What's your favorite sweat proof product this year? (Skincare, makeup, anything!)
MUA Highlighter for sure, I wore it in the sea and it didn't budge for probably 6 hours. Fantastique!
17. Summer wouldn't be complete without a scoop (or two) of ice cream! If you could create your own ice cream flavor, what would it be?
A scoop of cookie dough with marshmallow bits would be an amazing flavour.
I can't be bothered to tag people today so I guess I tag everyone!!