Why should you blog?
1) Blogging can open lots of opportunities for you. You can make lots of new blogging friends and learn about brands and how you help them to promote their products (This is okay on occasion but not regularly, you'll bore readers).
2) To be inspired. A blog is a story. A story from the writer. Life experience and interests at the click of a button. Make a name of yourself.
3) To think and reflect on thoughts and become a better writer. Become more of a outspoken person and not to be afraid of the unknown.
4) A diary, it can be kept anonymously so the world will never know or you can share it publicly. Not some random scribbles on paper which get torn and forgotten. Even if your written is elegantly written so what? It's your blog. Your nonsense could interest another.
5) An escape. The freedom of all the troubles of everyday life. A balance between school and leisure-time. A place to express your feelings and beliefs without judgement.
Apologies for the short post, just started A-Level and have pages of homework. I am now officially a Year 12 studying Applied Business, Sociology and Media Studies.