HUGE MONTHLY UPDATE
In no means order here is my month in a nutshell.
- Basically showing off my Primark shopping. Releasing my inner love for friends and basically telling you to pop in and spend £6 of your hard earnt money.
- Birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay was last Wednesday. Absolutely fantastic was a right laugh at bowling with my college at Sixth Form. I am a world champion at bowling. 18 gutter-balls and 2 strikes. Let's just say I'm fantastic and leave it there.
- Selfie with Chloe because it's my birthday but noooooo she scribbles her face out. Shall tag her in potato pictures on Instagram for revenge.
- Children in Need day. Raised heaps of bare cash in aid of children in poverty, with disibilities and disadvantaged backgrounds. Definitely a worthy cause and a great excuse to dress up like Tinkerbell.
- Another showing off photograph. Just flaunting the new blonde wig for my Children in NEed costume.
- My Kate Moss dress finally arrived and I shall write a post venting my poor customer service with Topshop.com. Definitely wasn't amused. Anyhow this dress for graduation on November 20th. Catching up with pals from secondary school. Too bad I don't miss many people. Shows your real friends.
- Me and Georgie on the bus that will kill us one day. A whole in the roof and consistent breakdowns. Get with the times Stagecoach school buses. No one likes condensation on the seats and a wet derrière.
- Me, Jaz and James showing off our attractiveness with our Snapchat buds. Literally we look extremely frightening. Too bad Halloween isn't in November.
- Excuse my friends.